Tale of the Tape

Birth: 9lbs 5oz, 21.5 inches
One Month: 9lbs 12oz, 23 inches
Two Months: 13lbs 1oz, 25 inches
Three Months: 14lbs 9oz, 26 inches
Four Months: 16lbs, 27 inches

Friday, March 26, 2010




Hello my lovelies! We are working on keeping this blog updated more frequently - it is on our to-do list along with cleaning out the basement, working out in the mornings and eating out less, so needless to say no guarantees. Lily Beans is now 4 months old and we can't begin to share with you how much she has changed in these last few weeks. She has expanded her vocabulary to include a variety of high pitch squeals, giggles and coo's and I am convinced she is testing her volume control, as well. We are working with her to roll over...however, as you can see in the picture, she is pretty content on her back and is in no hurry to go anywhere. Actually, I can't blame her...she does look pretty relaxed. We often find her sleeping like this - oh, to be a baby. We also started feeding her cereal and fruits and she loves it. We still crack up every time she takes her first bite and gives me the "what the hell is this?" face.

I recently went back to work and we are adjusting well into our new schedule. Granny Mac comes down and watches Lily on Mondays (we are so grateful - shout out to GrannyMac!) and Lily goes to "school" at the Blue Ash Educational Building the rest of the week. Her caretaker, Miss Gina, reminds us often that Lily is her favorite in the class. Uh, huh - we knew it. I mean, how could anyone resist those cheeks? We receive daily report cards which I hang on the fridge proudly. Dropping Lily off at daycare was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I can honestly say I have a new found respect for working moms and am so proud to be a part of such a strong and fabulous group of women.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love you little Lily! I can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh and I can't stop smiling! We loved your words and that picture...that picture of Lily all kicked back!! So awesome. She is too much.

    ReplyDelete